Suzuki Remote Matching (Nippon Remote)
shows "How to program New Nippon Remote
to a Car". Atleast one working remote is required for this procedure. Here are the steps.
the car with any of the working remote...
2. Sit in car, keep the driver side door open and Turn
ON the ignition
3. Press Alarm
button once, Leave
it, Press it again and hold it in pressed position.
4. You'll hear a single beep confirming remote registration/matching mode.
5. Now press "LOCK" button on each remote to match them with system. Previously
programmed remotes should also be matched again.
6. Leave the alarm button. You'll hear a long beep confirming exit from Remote Programming mode.
7. Take out the key. Close the door
and check remotes for operation....